Saturday, December 7, 2013

Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. ~Author Unknown

Happy Holidays from my home to yours! 
Dining 



Living Room

This little rosemary tree will last for a very long time and will provide fresh herbs all year. 
Adding some moss to the vintage glass balls gives it a little more warm and rustic feel. I always keep sheet moss on hand to use in potted plants and decor. 
Guest bath
This is the first half of my 2013 Holiday Home Tour. Hope you'll stop by for Part 2 next week.
Wishing you a lovely week end. 
Please stop over at Pink Saturday to check out other holiday homes

7 comments:

  1. It all looks so pretty and festive, Wanda. I love your rosemary tree.

    Please come link your holiday posts with us for Pink Saturday this month.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful home filled with beautiful things. Enjoyed my tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stopped over for a visit! it brought me to you...and I have been looking around a bit. You have such a beautiful warm and cozy home!..
    Did you do your mosaic bathroom counter? It is so pretty. I have done a few pieces of china mosaic as well. but nothing so big as that. It's beautiful!
    Once I publish this comment...I'll be your next, newest follower!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I love your chandelier decoration!! And your bathroom mosaic is just gorgeous! Looking forward to the next tour.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Wanda, looking forward to part 2!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cosy and inviting! I really love your chandelier all prettified for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so pretty. I just love your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Give me a piece of your mind.

a img { border: none; }